Get Connected! WEConnect International Annual Conference 8th November, 2012
Royal Bank of Scotland
8.30am for 9am start - 5pm
Networking reception - 5pm - 7pm
Given the continued challenges within economic climate, and a need to sell beyond our shores, WeConnect will deliver a compelling event programme around the theme Think Global, Act Local.
The conference programme is in progress, and we are delighted to confirm the following speakers:
- Charlotte Oades, Global Director, Womens Economic Empowerment, Coca-Cola
- David Nobles, CEO, Chartered Insitute of Purchasing, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Elisabeth Vasquez, Co-founder and CEO, WeConnect International
Interactive workshops will feature within the programme, and you will be able to choose to attend those that best meet your current needs.
We can confirm that the morning session will include:
- Collaborative partnerships to develop global opportunities
- Sales techniques to drive your top line
- Supplier inclusion best practise and sharing delivered by a major corporate organisation
More details will be published as they are confirmed.
Further Information and Booking
For further information, please email email@example.com.
Make sure you secure your place at the conference by booking online at:
Delegates will also have the opportunity to attend a pre-conference reception on the 7th November 2012 at the House of Commons.
Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis with your delegate place booking.